Real Estate Accounting
Real estate businesses operate in a highly competitive climate with varying profit margins and operating costs. When you work with Brett Bruner, CPA EA you will be advised by real estate accounting professionals who understand your industry better than the average Rolla CPA. Our industry-specific accounting, tax, and financial management services help real estate businesses of all sizes reduce expenses and increase their profits. We are committed to helping with everything from tax preparation and cash flow to 1031 exchanges and tax deferral transactions. At Brett Bruner, CPA EA we make sure our real estate accounting clients are keeping proper tax records and taking advantage of all appropriate tax credits while avoiding IRS scrutiny.
Our real estate accounting and tax services are offered at reasonable rates to real estate agents, brokers, investors and property managers throughout the greater Rolla area.
Our real estate accounting services include:
- Tax minimization strategies
- Tax preparation
- Outsourced accounting and bookkeeping
- Acquisition due diligence
- Cost segregation analysis for tax deductions
- 1031 exchanges for investment properties
- Cash flow analysis
- Entity selection assistance
- Tax deferral transactions
- QuickBooks training and support
- Passive activity deductions
- IRS problem resolution
- Month-end closing
- Budgets and financial projections
Call Brett Bruner, CPA EA today at 573-433-3999 and find out how a Rolla CPA that focuses on the real estate accounting can make the difference in your bottom line.